1. Go to Pass2Me.com and “Sign Up” if you are new or “Sign In” if you have an account already.
2. You will be asked to select an account type:
* Select 'Player' if a player or a parent.
If you are a Parent, go to Account Settings to check the box for “Parent”. Account Settings is under your avatar (upper right hand side of the nav bar).
* Select 'Pro' if a director, coach, manager, club or team.
If you are an Organization (club or team, etc.) go to Account Settings to check the box for “Organization” then name your Organization.
BUILD OUT YOUR PROFILE PAGE
1. Enter Important Information about yourself
* PLAYERS: Click on the “Manage Page” button to edit the Page Details section & Player Profile sections of your page. Most important areas to complete: Club Team, Jersey #, Grad Year, GPA, Personal Statement, College Preferences. Birthdate, Location and High School are also useful.
* COACHES/MANAGERS/CLUBS/TEAMS: Click on “Manage Page” button to update your page with information about yourself or your organization.
2. Enhance your Profile Page
You can upload videos & transcripts, post upcoming events (showcases, games, ID camps), use the player evaluation forms to request coach evaluations or conduct self evaluations, use the Message function to send a private message.
ADJUST YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS & VISIBILITY
1. Make your page “Viewable to Verified College Officials”
On your Profile Page, make sure the Viewable/Not Viewable to VCO button is selected to Viewable.
* See Privacy Settings page for an explanation on what Viewable/Not Viewable means. Remember, you may have closed your Privacy Settings to regular users or members, but a VCO may still be able to view it (without being a member).
2. Adjust your Privacy Settings if you wish to control who can view/update your page.
Click on the Manage Page button to adjust/update your Privacy Settings.
SHARE YOUR PAGE
1. Invite PSV Union FC Academy to be Friends so that we can help monitor your page, give you advice, and send important updates
On your Profile Page, click on the “Share” button, select “P2M Members”, and search for PSV Union FC Academy, then select & click Invite.
2. Invite Coaches and Parents (and friends if you choose)
On your Profile Page, click on the “Share” button, and select “P2M Members”, or "Invite from Gmail", or "Invite from Email" to access your email address books, or type in an email address in order to invite non-Pass2Me members to join and become Friends.
3. Communicate with College Coaches & Share Your Page
> Under “Discover” (top of the page, on the nav bar), select “Search Colleges” to find coaches on Pass2Me or research college programs and find contact info.
> Once you find a college or college coach, invite them to view/join your Profile Page (NCAA Div I schools can only view before Sept 1 of your junior year). If they aren’t yet a Verified College Official on P2M, invite them to join by email to view your Profile.
> You can also share your Profile Page by copying & pasting the URL/address of your Profile Page in any correspondence you send to a college coach, in order to share your .
* We recommend that you first check with your coach before sharing your page with a college