Click HERE to see Gary's Bio.
JOHN OWENS (summer 2017)
Click HERE to see John's Bio.
Zdenek Sivek- Former Czech FA Technical Director UEFA, UEFT Vice President.
Tom Sermanni- Current coach Orlando Pride. Former Australia, USA & Canada coach.
Abner Rogers- Director Strikers FC ECNL & President & Founder Strikers Orange County- Former LA Sol Head Coach
Jan Weernink- Marketing Driector- Dow Chemical
Regina Holan-Gould - Univ of Portland, USA U20, Greece WNT, Parade All American. All America NCAA Freshaman and All- Tournament teamSparta Prague, former PSV coach. Emory Univ. Medical School. PA-C, MMSc, MPH
* Gary Ireland - Technical Director (former Liverpool FC & Wiel Coerver Assistant) & Co-Founder
* John Owens former Liverpool FC Academy Manager & Current English Premier League Academy & MLS Development AcademiesTechnical Auditor for Doublepass
* Carine Ireland- Girls Director of Coaching (former Stanford Univ & Liverpool FC). Girls DOC & Co-Founder
* Christopher Sullivan, Former USA Men's National Team player (1990 World Cup); former Fox Soccer TV Analyst & current BEIN Sports soccer commentator. Current USA U18 MNT guest coach.
* Simon Ireland (former Asst. Wiel Coerver). Former top professional player. Co-Founder
* Victor Ireland, World Soccer Inc- former Leeds United player
GUEST COACHES/FORMER STAFF
* Hugo Perez, former US Men's National Team, formerUSA U15 & U20 National Team assistant coach. Former USA National Training Center/Federation Technical Advisor
* Tommy Sermanni Former USA, Australia WNT Coach & former Canada Asst. National Team coach- Current Orlando Pride head coach
* Abner Rogers- Strikers FC ECNL Director & President Strikers Orange County- Former LA Sol
* Veronica Perez. Mexico Womens National Team & former Washington Spirit Professional Player
* Dr. Zdenek Sivek, Coaching Director -Czech Football Association & Director of Union of European Football Trainers (UEFT). UEFA & FIFA instructor (advisor)
* Lorrie Fair Former USA Women's National Team (Olympics and Women's World Cup) and University of North Carolina (former coach)
* Tim Hanley, Houston Dynamos - MLS (former Earthquakes & Galaxy)
* Tim McEnery, Former All-American and Captain at University of San Francisco
* Kelsy Hollenbeck, former University of Portland (2-time NCAA National Champions) former coach
* Aman Kebreab, former San Jose State University players (former coach)
Peter has been a PSV board member since 2000. He and his wife and son live in Menlo Park, California and makes soccer part of his daily life playing in the Over 50's local Palo Alto Adult Soccer League and often visits PSV coaches and players on the training field. Peter is also an avid fan of the game and has taken trips to Europe where he was watched EPL & Champions League games. He received his B.S. in Applied Physics from University of California Davis and his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of California Berkeley. Peter has won the NSF National Young Investigator award, two USC Innovative Teaching Awards, and the U.C. Berkeley Angelokous award for altruism. Peter was an associate professor at University of Southern California during the 1990s moving to Silicon Valley to commercialize the technologies he developed in academia. Peter advises and invests in early stage companies and currently an investor and advisor to Panzura and to Instart Logic. In 2010, he co-founded Virtuata, a compute security company which Cisco Systems purchased in 2012. Peter occasionally co-teaches seminars at Stanford and is an adjunct professor at University of California, Santa Cruz. In 2008, he served as CEO of Wirama Inc. and in past years has advised or invested in several successful networking companies, including Ironport Systems, Riverbed Technologies, Peribit Networks, and Arrowpoint Networks. He served as Vice President of Technology of Akamai, where he directed engineering and business development and has published extensively in the area of end-to-end Internet performance. Peters research on Internet object caches became the reference implementation for Internet web caches and the basis of the Content Delivery Network industry (Akamai, Limelight, Level-3), Squid, the Cisco cache engine, and Network Appliance's NetCache.Danzig served as chief architect and CTO of Network Appliance's NetCache division. Peter founded Internet Middleware Corporation to build the first industry grade web caches, and sold the company to Network Appliance in 1997. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GARY IRELAND- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/CO-FOUNDER
Long time Silicon Valley resident Paiman has had ties to the local soccer and business communities for over 30 years. Paiman resides in Sunnyvale with his wife and daughter and has been one of the most highly respected and influential people in the adult recreational leagues during this time. Paiman is the owner of PKS Interiors located in the South Bay Bay Area for thirty years providing reliable and high quality interior design consultation, products and services. He is the founder and current Commisoner of Silicon Valley Soccer Association, the leading women's and co-ed adult soccer league in the Bay Area where he oversees 96 teams/2,000 players. Most players playing beyond college eventually end up playing in Paimans League. Paiman has been playing, coaching administrating amateur and semi-pro soccer for the past 30 years. He started playing in school in England as a 12 year old in England and Germany playing as a teenager.He then played for Eckerd College in Florida 1978 and then for Menlo College in Menlo Park. After college Paiman played for teams in the Peninsula league and SVSA and has coached teams in the Premier Division for the last 20 years or so. He was President of Norcal Shockwaves, the Semi Pro women's team in the Palo Alto area with the W league, when the W league was here prior to the WPSL. Contact email@example.com
Hailing from sport rich New Zealand, Simon resides in Sydney, Australia and Istanbul, Turkey with his wife and children when he isn’t visiting his companies in the USA. Simon is passionate about sport and the richness it brings to communities; he has a long history of involvement in sports both as a rugby player in New Zealand, rugby coach and soccer player in Australia where he played for his men’s team in Sydney. Simon holds bachelors degrees in Law and Commerce and specializes in corporate strategy, private and public equity transactions and technology advisory. Simon has a strong history of growing and managing companies for value in the United States and Asia Pacific having held various “C” level positions within the corporate sector, investment banks and private equity. Simon’s initial penchant was oil & gas whilst over the past 15 years he has been operationally focused on growing direct investments in the resources and technology sectors and is currently the Chairman of Red Rock Minerals (Turkish cement, minerals and agriculture investments), Giflo Steels (world leading steel technology provider), Contivio.com (global cloud telephony and contact center provider) and eOne Solutions (Microsoft Business Solutions’ largest global ISV). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org