John Owens Writings
Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody by John Owens
- These four people all played in the same team.
- There was an important job to be done and Everybody was asked to do it.
- Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.
- Anybody could have done it, but, in the end, Nobody did it.
- Somebody got very angry about that because it was Everybody’s job.
- Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realised that Everybody wouldn’t do it.
- It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when actually Nobody had asked Anybody
Which one are you ?